A house in Tulum —
a Quebec initiative
We allow you to realize your dream of having a house in Tulum by eliminating the constraints of building abroad.
It’s very simple and less
expensive than a chalet
No intermediaries, no glossy brochures, no showcase bungalows or model apartments. Our team, you, a notarized contract. That’s all and above all it’s less cost for you!
We have assembled a complete team who will be able to assist you throughout the process.
“We accompany you in the choice of your land, the complete administrative & legal process, the construction of your house and its delivery.”
Discover our offers
We offer you 3 construction possibilities: a customizable house, a turnkey house or a completely tailor-made house.
Personalized in 8 months*
3 possible plans, 3 finishes
You choose your land, your plan (3,4 or 5 bedrooms), your level of finish (contemporary, privilege or luxury) and your colors.
It’s the guarantee that your home will look like no other.
* After purchase of the land
The team behind the project
Real estate broker, based in Montreal
Your coordinator, based in Montreal
General Contractor, based in Tulum, MX
Licensed Architects, based in Tulum, MX
Easy as 8 steps
The main constraint of building abroad has always been administrative complexity. Our team has completely eliminated it.
First in-person meeting to answer your questions. No taboos. Simple and clear answers only.
Your satisfaction is our guarantee
Our tailor-made 8 steps process and our team assure you of a result that meets your expectations. Find out what these new owners have to say!
Kathy & Jean-Claude
Killy & Jorge Murillo
Emily & Jean
Explore your options today
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the questions we get asked most often. If your question is not among the following, do not hesitate to contact us at the coordinates below.
What is your exact commitment?
Can foreigners legally own land and real estate in Mexico?
What is a Fideocomiso (Bank Trust)
Any foreigner (or Mexican National) can use a Mexican Bank Trust – also known as a Fideicomiso – to own real estate in Mexico. A Fideicomiso is basically the equivalent of a beneficiary trust that’s created through a Mexican bank for the sole purpose of allowing foreigners to purchase real estate in Mexico, including property for sale in the Restricted Zones that lie within 100 kilometers of all borders and within 50 kilometers of all coastlines. Here’s more about how a Mexican Bank Trust, or Fideicomiso, functions:
- To buy property in Mexico as a foreigner, the buyer asks a Mexican bank of his/her choosing to act as trustee on his/her behalf.
- The bank obtains a permit from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to acquire the chosen property in a Trust.
- The standard Trust term is 50 years, but it can easily be automatically renewed for another 50-year period, and ownership can also be transferred at any time.
- During the Trust term, you have the right to transfer the title of your property to any other party, including a member of your family!
- The Mexican Bank Trust acts as the legal owner of the property, which is held for the exclusive use of the buyer/beneficiary, who enjoys all the benefits a typical direct owner has, including the possibility to lease or transfer his/her property rights to a third party, or to a pre-appointed heir.
- The Mexican Bank Trust ensures precise fulfillment of the trust terms according to Mexican law, and assumes full technical, legal and administrative supervision duties in order to protect the interests of the buyer.
- Fideicomisos are not held by the Mexican Bank Trust (trustee) as an asset of the bank.
- Today, many Mexican Nationals are also choosing to purchase real estate in Mexico using a Bank trust, simply because it clearly states who they wish to become their beneficiaries in the event of death. In this way, the Mexican Bank Trust also serves as a last will and testament for the purchased property!